All-time most popular posts, by the numbers:
#1 Bhutan Royal Wedding Announcement
#2 King and Queen of Bhutan wedding clothing
#3 Nutella hot chocolate and Nutella brownies
#4 C'est L'Halloween by Matt Maxwell - song and lyrics
#5 How to style an overgrown pixie cut
#6 Lego Tiger's Nest
#7 Miss Bhutan Pageant 2010
#8 Totoro mittens!
#9 Bhutan national dress - personal experience
#10 Bhutanese Royal Couple in Japanese manga
#11 Phases of growing out a pixie cut
#12 Map of Thimphu City, Bhutan
#13 Geology of Uluru/Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta/The Olgas
My favourite posts (heavy travel emphasis!):
- How to create your own voluntourism project
- Four part series on a charismatic Toronto criminal circa 1919
- King and Queen of Bhutan wedding attire
- Bhutan festival (tsechu) fashion
- Bhutan national dress - personal experience
- A day at Padtselling Gonpa, Bhutan
- Shopping in Southeast Asia
- World Expo 1988 in Brisbane
- Traveling to Paro, Bhutan
- Money in Bhutan - iconic dzongs plus travel tips
- Map of Thimphu City, Bhutan
- The tale of a stolen camera
- That time I met Bono
- Momo love: The best momos in Thimphu, Bhutan? plus How to make momos!
- A Wong Kar-wai fan in Hong Kong
- Manic Street Preachers - no love songs!
Thanks for reading.